Different Types Of Personal Lubricant
There are various types of sexual personal lubricant that is why women become confused whenever they need one for themselves. Through giving consideration to your goal as well as your preference, you can easily know which lubricant is best for you. Different types of personal lubricant are flavoured lubricant, warm and tingle lubricant, moisturizing lubricant, water-based lubricant, desensitizing lubricant, silicone lubricant, and oil-based lubricant. Get to know more about these personal lubricants.
1. Flavored lubricants are those oils that have natural taste. Couples prefer this because of the taste that they can get during oral pleasures. It is also a lubricant that a person can use for a start of making oral play more enjoyable. It is safe to digest because it is made from inert and digestible substances that do not react on the body and even in the digestive tract.
2. Warm and tingle lubricants arouses the body as it circulates the blood more quickly. The warm feeling is the reason why the body respond to being sexually aroused. Some use this type of lubricant to become sexually stimulated. This personal lubricant is made from natural herbs and vitamins that produce tingling sensations to arouse individuals for better intercourse.
3. The desensitizing lubricants are effective when used for ejaculation bringing orgasms more quickly. This is mostly used by men to enhance their skill of resisting orgasms quickly.
4. Moisturizing personal lubricants helps individual to heal irritated skin brought by rashes and razor burns.
5. Silicone is safe and can resist infections brought by bacteria. It gives a slippery feeling for the couples. The only problem with this is that it is very hard to clean and wash.
6. Water-based oil is the most popular personal lubricant in the market today because it is safe, and easy to clean. The only problem that couples encounter with such lubricant is its being sticky after it is being used.
7. A petroleum lubricant is not a good personal lubricant because it is not safe for the body especially on the anus and vagina because it can bring bacterial infections that may threaten the women’s private parts. It can also destroy condoms that you use for protection.